Baby Eats Software, Grandparents Held

Grandparents in hiding after software malfunction

(Montrose) a 2-year-old toddler who ate a large quantity of computer software Monday while visiting his grandparents, has been released from St Roscoe’s For Profit Hospital this morning.

Doctors say the child will be fine. They prescribed an assortment of drugs and suggested a change of diet. A minor surgical application removed the alien programs and replaced it with healthy data. No viruses were reported.

It was not clear if the grandparents would be charged with negligence or complicity in that they were asleep at the time of the alleged incident. All have been in seclusion since the weekend. It is not known if the parents were on the premises when the incident went down. Police are investigating.

All responsible parties are warned to keep software in a secure child-proof location.

Filed Under: Soft News

Tags:

RSSComments (0)

Trackback URL

Comments are closed.